Sarah Jeong Wiki Bio, Age, Husband, Height, Net worth, Weight, Family
Scroll below to find the latest updated information on Sarah Jeong Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Birthday, Wikipedia, Biography, Body Stats, Family, Net Worth, Lifestyle & more.
Sarah Jeong Wiki
|Real Name||Sarah Jeong|
|Profession||Journalist and Content Writer|
|Dead or Alive||Alive|
Sarah Jeong Age
|Date of Birth||4th of June 1988|
|Age (in 2019)||31 years old|
Height (How Tall?)
|Height in feet||5 feet 3 inches|
|Height in meters||1.6m|
|Bust & Bra Size||32B|
|Parents||No information regarding her parents could be found on the internet.|
|Siblings||She has never talked about her siblings in any of her videos ever. Thus, it is safe to assume that she doesn’t have any brothers or sisters.|
Sarah Jeong Images Gallery
Sarah Jeong Biography
- Sarah Jeong is an American Journalist and Content Writer (born June 2, 1988). She actually faces allegations on twitter for her contentious tweets. Her previous inflammatory posts were released by a Twitter account called Human Garbage. America’s press chain is astonished.
- In addition, the New York Times named Sarah as the Senior Content Writer. She’s going to work for the Verge tech blog. In addition, Jeong is renowned for the tasteful writing style in the tech niche.
- Luckily, a group of individuals like Public Knowledge lawyer John Bergmayer supports using humorous language in writing not the racist one. The New York Times also supports its freshly designated Senior Content Writer.
- Sarah Jeong was born in South Korea on June 2, 1988. Hence, her age as of 2019 is about thirty-one (31) years old. She has moved to LA, California, USA with her family a few years ago. Sarah is of South Korean ethnicity.
- She has also visited Berkeley University of California. She then studied a Harvard Law School law degree. Meanwhile, she’s busy and still single with her profession in journalism.
- Sarah specializes in technical and legal drafting.
- She mentioned below 30 in Forbes ‘ press list in the year 2017.
- For The New York Times, Forbes, and Guardian, she has published papers.
- Sarah has previously served as the editor of Law & Gender’s Harvard Journal.
- She is the writer of the Garbage Internet on the basis of internet harassment.
- Electronic Frontier Foundation has launched the 30-year-old media celebrity. She actually worked with an activist, Park Higgins. They’ve released the newsletter named 5 Useful Articles.
- It provides a manner to steer problems relating to intellectual estate, society, and schooling. Sarah is an outstanding journalist who from her work generates a nice revenue.
- Jeong’s wage information is not accessible as of now. As a consequence, Sarah Jeong’s projected net worth is $400,000 (approx.) in 2019.