Salman Khan Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Girlfriends, Fitness
Salman Khan is a star of the masses. The style of his dialogue delivery and on-screen aura are enough to make a film worth watching. His muscular body makes girls go crazy. Undoubtedly even at this age, he has the best body in Bollywood. All his movies are breaking records on the Box Office and he stands in a position to be the biggest movie star in India.
Salman Khan Wiki
|Real/Born Name||Abdul Rashid Salim Salman Khan|
|Nick Name||Sallu, Bhai Jaan, Ali Bhai|
|Date of Birth/Birthday||December 27, 1965|
|Age (in 2019)||54|
|Birth Place/Born in||Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Capricorn|
|Lives in/Residence||Mumbai, Maharastra, India|
|Sexual Orientation||Straight; but there have been rumors of him being Gay; Some people say this is the reason Salman is still unmarried. What do you think about it? Tell us in the comments.|
|Race/Ethnicity/Caste||Asian race, Sunni caste.|
|Is he Dead or Alive||Alive|
|School||Scindia School in Gwalior. Later he attended St. Stanislaus High School, Bandra, Mumbai|
|College||St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Salman Khan dropped out of College! Yes, an under-graduate made it big in Bollywood.|
Body Stats & Measurements
|Height in Meters||174 cm|
|Height in Centimeters||1.74 m|
|Height in Feet-Inches||5 ft 8 in|
|Weight in Kilograms||75 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||165 lb|
|Body Figure Measurements||45-35-17|
|Chest Size||45 in|
Family, Parents, Siblings
|Father Name and Occupation||Salim Khan (Screenwriter)|
|Mother Name and Occupation||Sushila Charak|
|Elder Brother||He doesn’t have an elder brother|
|Elder Sister||He doesn’t have an elder sister|
|Younger Brothers||Suhail Khan and Arbaaz Khan (both are film actors)|
|Younger Sisters||Alvira Agnihotri and Arpita|
Salman Khan Girlfriends/Marriage/Children
|Relationship Status||Single, the most eligible bachelor of Bollywood.|
|Wife||He is unmarried|
|Past Relations/Ex-Girlfriends||Lulia Vantur|
|Net Worth in Dollars||$300 Million|
|Net Worth in Indian Rupees||2000 Crore Indian Rupees|
He charges around 60 crores per film
- Debut Movie: ‘Biwi Ho to Aisi’
- Debut TV Show: Dus ka Dum, on Sony Channel
Salman Khan Controversies
- Blackbuck hunting case since 1999, finally made him spend 2 nights in jail in April 2018.
- 2002 Mumbai Hit and Run case, reportedly Salman Khan was driving the car, was drunk, crushed poor people sleeping on the footpath. However, no concrete evidence has been found against him. But this has spoiled his image and made him the bad boy of Indian film industry just like Sanjay Dutt.
- Aishwarya Rai’s parents had filed an FIR in the police station as Salman used to harass her incessantly.
- Quarrel with Shahrukh Khan also sparked controversy for many years. Thankfully our Karan and Arjun have patched up.
- An argument over Aishwarya Rai with Vivek Oberoi on phone really diminished his image and showed the dark side of his personality to the world, if whatever Vivek talked about was true.
- His ‘raped woman’ analogy while interacting with Kapil Sharma on his show ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’ sparked up major outrage. He was expressing the pain he felt while shooting for ‘Sultan’.
- Smoking: Yes
- Drinking alcohol: Yes
- Food Preference: Both Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian
- Hobbies: Writing, Painting, Driving.
- Color: Black
- Car: Mercedez-Benz SUVs
- Actress: Hema Malini
- Movie: Casablanca
- Perfume: Obsession
- Show: Big Boss and KBC
- Salman Khan’s House Address is #3, Galaxy Apartments, Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Road, Bandstand, Bandra (West), Mumbai, Pin Code: 400050
- In 2018 SRK gifted him a brand new Mercedez Benz GLE Coupe.
- He swims like a fish! yes, so good at it.
- His voice in his own debut film was some else’s.
- Baazigar 1993 was first offered to Salman, but he rejected it and thus was given to Shahrukh Khan. Ironically it was a super hit.
- Khan’s debut as a singer was in his own movie ‘Hello Brother’.
- He is one of the best looking men in the world, according to many international magazines.
- Salman is obsessed with bathroom soaps.
- He is very fond of Biryani.
- In 2012 Khan’s wax statue was erected at Madame Tussaud’s Museum, England.
- His own Social NGO “Being Human” proved how humble, caring, passionate and humane is Salman.
- Salman’s father wanted him to be a cricketer.
- All his police movies like Wanted, Dabangg, Dabangg 2, etc. have given him the next level of success.
- No one in Bollywood can dare to insult or mess with Salman. Whosoever tried that, paid a very heavy price for it.
- His upcoming movie is ‘Bharat‘. Recently he shared an image from the movie in which he was standing at Wagah Border with Katrina Kaif.
Salman Khan Fitness
- Undoubtedly he is one of the fittest actors in Bollywood.
- There is a popular misconception about him that he might be using anabolic steroids to maintain muscle mass at this age, But that is not true. Salman Khan’s body is a result of a strict workout and diet regimen for many many years.
- Working out in the gym is one of his favorite things to do. When it comes to exercise he has no limits. Khan can go ahead and walk out even at 2 AM.
- He walks out for at least two hours every day and which one is dedicated to cardiovascular exercise like cycling or running on a treadmill.
- Salman Khan is very passionate and dedicated to his body workout & fitness. No one can dare to disturb his concentration in the gym. His personal trainer once said that even if a fan needs an autograph or wants to click a selfie with him, He would have to wait till Salman is done with his work out.
- Sallu can go crazy sometimes when it comes to crunches and situps. Reportedly 2000 situps and 1000 push-ups at times are not at all uncommon for him.
- When it comes to Salman Khan’s diet plan, He strictly stays away from all kinds of junk food, And prefer screen source of protein like chicken, meat, egg whites, fish along with vegetables and fruits.
- He avoids simple sugars and high carbohydrate meal at all times.
- Overall hard work, discipline, and dedication are the secrets behind his fitness.