Nancy Wiesenfeld Wiki (Les Moonves Ex-Wife) Age Kids Family Bio Pics
Nancy Wiesenfeld Wiki/Biography
|Real/Born Name||Nancy Wiesenfeld|
|Date of Birth/Birthday||May 15, 1960|
|Age (in 2019)||59|
|Birth Place/Born in||Berkeley, California|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Taurus|
|Lives in/Residence||Los Angeles|
|Profession/Work||Businesswoman, Wife of Celebrity|
|Is she Dead or Alive||Alive|
Nancy Wiesenfeld Childhood/Young Info
|School||She attended a local school in Berkeley|
|College||The University of California, Berkeley, California|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in Arts|
Nancy Wiesenfeld Body Figure, Vital Stats, Measurements
|Height in Meters||1.7 m|
|Height in Centimeters||170 cm|
|Height in Feet-Inches||5 ft 7 in|
|Weight in Kilograms||53 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||116 lb|
|Body Figure Measurements||35-26-35|
Nancy Wiesenfeld Family, Parents, Siblings
|Father Name and Occupation||No information is available about her Parents|
|Mother Name and Occupation||No information is available about her Parents|
|Brothers||Nancy’s sibling info is not available to the public|
|Sisters||Name not known, but she attended her high school in the same class as her sister.|
Nancy Wiesenfeld Boyfriends/Spouse/Children
|Marital Status||Married, divorced, then married again.|
|Marriage Date||December 17, 1978|
|Husband Name and Occupation||Leslie Moonves, CEO, CBS Corporation|
|Son||Yes, the couple has 2 sons namely, Adam and Michael|
|Daughter||Sara Moonves, Director W Magazine|
|Divorce Reason||Irreconcilable personal differences|
|Nancy Wiesenfeld Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Her ex-husband Les Moonves Net Worth||$700 Million was his net worth when he stepped down as CEO, CBS after embarrassing accusations one after the other by women staff of his company.|
- On September 9, 2018, Her ex-husband resigned as CEO of CBS corporation after myriad allegations of sexual harassment at the workplace by women against him. Shockingly her ex-spouse is the same man who supported #MeToo campaign, motivated women to speak out the truth openly about sexual misconduct at the workplace. Seems like he forgot his own ethics.
- Smoking: No she doesn’t smoke.
- Drinking: Yes, she drinks occasionally on parties.
- Food Preference: Both Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian
- Hobbies: Singing, Music, Exercise, Dancing
- Color: Red and Pink
- Actor: Brad Pitt and Will Smith
- Actress: Angelina Jolie
- Holiday Destination: New York and Indonesia
Interesting Facts about Nancy Wiesenfeld which you should know
- She is best known as the ex-wife of the corporate giant Leslie Moonves.
- On December 10, 2004, she filed a divorce and decided to end their years-long marriage. Within no time, her ex-husband Leslie Moonves started dating Julie Chen, a reporter in his own company CBS. Rumours are that this was the lady responsible for their divorce.
- Her ex-husband soon got married to Julie Chen and had a kid named Charlie Moonves.
- Nancy Wiesenfeld had a tough time raising three kids as a single mother. She often felt helpless and didn’t know where to go.
- Since her school time, she was fond of singing and dancing and somehow convinced her parents to attend professional dancing classes.
- She is a successful American Businesswoman and earns pretty handsome remuneration, affirmed by the fact that Nancy recently bought a luxurious house in Los Angeles.
- Nancy Wiesenfeld lacks the presence on popular social media. Her official Instagram, Facebook or Twitter accounts are non-existent.
- Even her exact address or contact details could not be found by the media. She likes to abstain from sharing her private life to the public.
- Even till date, her identity is limited to being called as a divorcee of a famous celebrity cum businessman/CEO Les Moonves.
- Currently, Nancy Wiesenfeld resides in Los Angeles, California with her daughter Sara Moonves and husband.
- She did not have kids with her new husband, whose name was never revealed by her.
- Leslie Moonves has no regrets of divorcing his first wife Nancy. Perhaps the domestic quarrels were too cumbersome to be handled by both. Even the three kids had to suffer the agony and humiliation in the house every single day. It was a tough decision by both, but finally, the couple realised that separation was the best and only option for them. Eventually, both cherished their decision and there was no looking back. Both Nancy Wiesenfeld and her ex-husband Les Moonves moved in different directions, had their second marriage and are happily living their lives. Though the troubles don’t seem to end for Leslie as the world is witnessing incessant sexual misconduct harassment against him which led to his resignation from his company. He is now jobless and facing tough times.