Katrina Kaif Height Weight Age, Figure, Wiki, Boyfriends, Workout & Diet
When we think about Indian cinema the first name that comes to our mind these days is Katrina Kaif. She entered the film industry with her first release “Boom”. The movie wasn’t of much commercial success but was enough to highlight Katina in mainstream cinema. Her first big breakthrough came in the form of “Maine Pyar Kyun Kiya” in which she starred along top Indian actor, ‘Salman Khan’. This movie was of great commercial success and Katrina’s role was well accepted. Since then there has been no looking back for Katrina and she has kept giving hits like “Welcome”, “Rajneeti”, “Ek Tha Tiger”, “Dhoom 3”. Kaif has now established herself as the queen of Bollywood let’s check out her biography and complete personal information.
Katrina Kaif Wiki/Bio
|Real/Born Name||Katrina Torquotte|
|Nick Name||Katz, Cat|
|Date of Birth/Birthday||July 16, 1983|
|Age (in 2019)||36|
|Birth Place/Born in||Hong Kong, China|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Cancer|
|Lives in/Residence||Mumbai, Maharastra, India|
|Race/Ethnicity/Caste||White (Half-Indian); She once said ‘If I am half-Indian, so is Rahul Gandhi’|
|Is she Dead or Alive||Alive|
Katrina Kaif Childhood/Young Info
|School||Frequent relocation forced her to choose home-schooled tutors.|
|College||She never attended a college! Yet she made it big in the Indian Film Industry.|
Katrina Kaif Body Figure, Vital Stats, Measurements
|Height in Meters||1.74 m|
|Height in Centimeters||174 cm|
|Height in Feet-Inches||5 ft 8½ in|
|Weight in Kilograms||62 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||137 lb|
|Body Figure Measurements||Earlier she was 34-26-34 but after her weight gain, she is now 35-26-37|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Katrina Kaif Family, Parents, Siblings
|Father Name and Occupation||Mohammed Kaif (businessman, hailing from Kashmir, India)|
|Mother Name and Occupation||Suzanne Turquotte (Lawyer and Charitable worker)|
|Sisters||katrina Kaif has 3 elder sisters, namely Stephanie, Christine, and Natasha.|
Katrina Kaif Boyfriends/Spouse/Children
|Marriage Date||She is Unmarried|
|Husband name and Occupation||She is Unmarried|
|Past Affairs/Ex-Boyfriends||Salman Khan|
|Net Worth in Dollars||$18 million|
|Katrina Kaif Net Worth in Indian Rupees||132 Crore Indian Rupees|
Katrina Kaif Career
- Debut Movie: Boom (2003)
- Major Flops: Boom, Hum Ko Deewana Kar Gaye, Blue, Phantom, Baar Baar Dekho, Jagga Jasoos.
Katrina Kaif Controversies
- A few years back an MMS allegedly of her sister went viral online which really questioned the integrity and character of Kaif’s family. But according to sources, the girl in that video was not Kat’s sis, rather was only similar in appearance.
- Katrina Kaif’s bikini pictures while roaming on a beach during vacations in Ibiza with her boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor, went viral on the internet. Both the actors were very upset about it. It sparked major criticism and controversy in Bollywood.
- Her visit to Ajmer Sharif Dargah to pray for her film Namaste London was criticized as she was accused of hurting religious sentiments by wearing a short dress at such a holy and sacred place.
- She was very desperate to make it big in Bollywood, thus in her debut movie Boom, she got ready to shoot very bold scenes with Amitabh Bachchan. You really have to watch that video to believe it.
- Interestingly it was only the superstar Salman Khan, who made her what she is today. Only because of Salman, Katrina could reach big heights in Bollywood for which she shall always be indebted to him.
- Smoking: No, never
- Drinking: Yes, occasionally
- Food Preference: Both Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian
- Hobbies: Playing Chess, Painting, Reading
- Color: Pink and Black
- Actor: Leonardo DiCaprio
- Actress: Kajol
- Movie: DDLJ, Tanu Weds Manu Returns
- Director: Kabir Khan
Interesting Facts which every Katrina Kaif fan should know
- Her Address is B-09 and G-10, Ground Floor, Morya House, New Link Road, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Pin: 400053
- She is half-Indian and half-British as her mother is British while her father is Kashmiri.
- She with her family shifted to India only after staying at myriad places, forcing her to never go to any school at all.
- She got her first modeling award at the meager age of 14 years, this paved the path for her career as a model which finally landed up in Bollywood. But you would be amazed to know that Katrina did visit India as a teenager for one of her modeling assignment.
- Her debut movie could have been Saaya opposite, John Abraham. But she was dropped out of the film because of her limited Hindi speaking skills. But Katrina soon understood that she had to improve her Hindi language skills to ever make it big in the Indian Film Industry. Her hard work paid off. She finally self-recorded her voice in New York (2009) in Hindi.
- Her surname is Turquotte but was changed to Kaif on the advice of Jack Shroff’s wife (Tiger Shroff’s mother) Ayesha Shroff.
- Her first big success was the film Namaste London (2007) opposite Akshay Kumar. Interestingly the voice wasn’t her own. It was dubbed as she couldn’t speak Hindi by then.
- Her famous dress in the comedy movie “Welcome” cost a whopping $4814 or 2 Lakh Indian rupees. But, it was gifted to her by an Italian fashion designer Emilio Pucci.
- She consistently gave back to back hits in the years 2008, 2009 and 2010 which made her the most searched and talked about Indian FIlm Actress on Google.
- From within she a great human being. This is proved by the affection she has for her fans. She works with her mother’s charitable trust Relief Projects India fighting against female Infanticide. Also, her collaboration with singer A R Rahman to raise funds to build a school in Madurai reiterated her humanity and compassion.
- Katrina is very religious and never forgets to pay a visit to holy places and temples before the release of her films. This gesture is ubiquitously loved and admired by her fans.
- She doesn’t have an Indian Citizenship yet! Yes, Katrina Kaif is staying in India on an employment visa. She is still a British Citizen. The nation which ruled India for 200 years.
- You would be amazed to know that a Barbie doll has also been crafted of Kat. She is the only actress to get that tag.
- Katrina Kaif is one of India’s highest-paid actresses.
- Her parents divorced while she was still a child. Her father moved to the United States leaving the family abandoned. Her mother dedicated her life as a single mother to social causes which is something to take pride in.
- She is one of her eight siblings, that sounds too much especially considering the overpopulation of India and the fact that her dad left her mother soon after giving birth to 8 kids!
- Katrina is such an Actress who has made it on her own into Bollywood as she doesn’t belong to a film based family. She is on the top of the Indian Film Industry female celebs. Her fabulous looks and acting make her the style icon of all men and women. She is on the hot list of internet and her workout and diet are also in great demand.
Katrina Kaif Fitness
Being one of the most beautiful and fit actresses in Bollywood, her workout and diet plan is certainly on the watch list of every Indian woman. Undoubtedly every dress suits her perfect body figure 36-26-34 and she likes to flaunt it without hesitation.
Her fitness guru Pradeep Bhatia, who has also trained top Bollywood Celebs including Salman Khan, is the secret man behind her fitness. Pradeep has been training Katrina for a long time starting from the time when she was shooting for films like Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani and Rajneeti. But he keeps altering the routine as per her goals.
Katrina Kaif Workout
Despite a hectic schedule, Kaif manages to spare out time for her body. She typically works out for about an hour at least three times a week. Starting her day with multiple glasses of water, followed by Yoga and Meditation to keep stress at bay, Katrina ensures that during the 1 hour allocated to her workout, exercises like moderate weight-lifting, swimming and Jogging are included. She proudly says that she works out whenever she gets time.
Katrina Kaif Diet Plan
Kaif’s diet broadly includes a lot of fruits, green salad, grilled fish and vegetables. She simply loves grilled fish and avoids rice at night as weight gain is not her priority. Her fitness secret is a balance of healthy foods at the right time. Replacing starch foods with boiled vegetables and munching on fruits randomly throughout the day forms the core of her daily diet plan.
- Brown Bread with peanut butter
- 1 glass low-fat milk.
- 2 boiled eggs-white portion only
- Pancakes- when traveling
She prefers low oil food, with very less fat.
- Green dressed salad
- Brown rice
- Grilled fish
There is no set menu for Katrina Kaif’s dinner, she tries not to overeat especially before bedtime.
- Oil-less food
- Avoids starch food
- Has completely left eating chicken
- Has normal and light dinner