John Cena Wiki Age Height Weight Biography Girlfriends Family Bodybuilding
John Cena Wiki/Bio
|Real/Born Name||John Felix Anthony Cena|
|Nick Name||The Champ is Here, Face of WWE, Chain Gang, WWE Champion|
|Date of Birth/Birthday||23rd April 1977|
|Age (in 2019)||42|
|Birth Place/Born in||West Newbury, Massachusetts, United States|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Taurus|
|Lives in/Residence||Tampa, Florida, United States|
|Profession/Work||WWE Bodybuilder, Model, Fighter, Ex-Army, Businessman, Hollywood Film Actor|
|Is he Dead or Alive||Alive|
John Cena Childhood/Young Info
|School||Cushing Academy in Ashburnham, Massachusetts.|
|College||Springfield College, Springfield, Massachusetts, USA from where he received a degree in Physiology in 1998|
|Educational Qualification||College Graduate in the academics of Exercise Physiology|
John Cena Body Figure, Physical Stats, Measurements
|Height in Meters||1.85 m|
|Height in Centimeters||185 cm|
|Height in Feet-Inches||6 ft 1 in|
|Weight in Kilograms||114 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||251 lb|
|Body Figure Measurements||52-36-19|
|Chest Size||52 in / 132 cm|
|Waist||36 in / 92 cm|
|Biceps||19 in / 48 cm|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Eye Color||Hint of Brown|
John Cena Family, Parents, Siblings
|Father Name and Occupation||John Cena, Sr. (An actor and Announcer)|
|Mother Name and Occupation||Carol Cena (Homemaker)|
|Sister||He doesn’t have a sister.|
John Cena Girlfriends/Spouse/Children
|Marital Status||Married, then Divorced.|
|Marriage Date||11th July 2009 with Elizabeth Huberdeau, divorced 3 years later.|
|Wife Name||Elizabeth Huberdeau|
|Son||No, He doesn’t have children.|
|Daughter||No, He doesn’t have children.|
|Past Relations/Ex-Girlfriends||Lisa Marie Varon (2002)|
Elizabeth Huberdeau (2002-2012) (Wife)
Barbie Blank (Kelly Kelly)
A. J. Lee (A.J. Brooks)
|John Cena Net Worth in Dollars||$55 million|
|Net Worth in Indian Rupees||402 Crore Indian Rupees|
- WWE Debut: On June 27, 2002, SmackDown against Kurt Angle
- Debut Wrestling: Ultimate Pro Wrestling (UPW) 1999
- Debut TV Show:
- Awards: 2016, he was awarded Chris Greicius Celebrity Award for his contribution towards Make-A-Wish Foundation.
John Cena Controversies
- 2012 ‘I quit match’ against Batista was highly controversial. Batista was severely injured, a legal case was filed against Cena. I’m sure you might have seen the video, John crossed the acceptable fighting limits By throwing Batista under the stage even when the match was called off by the referee, seriously damaging ‘the animal’ after which he had to undergo multiple surgeries and couldn’t walk without a wheelchair for months. Not to mention the WWE career of Dave was ruined and he had to quit the business entirely.
- The 2005 Royal Rumble match for highly Controversial and even after More than a decade, it is still talked about. Basically, after the end of the match, it was only John Cena vs Batista left in the ring. Now a circus started in the room where they both are mutually throwing each other one after the other and showing off as a winner. Astonishingly two different differences were supporting them each. Finally, the chairman of WWE Vince McMohan Had to intervene. But as soon as he entered the rent he broke both of his thigh muscles I am seriously kept talking while lying down helplessly on the ring floor. The funny fight between “The Champ” and “The Animal” would always be remembered in the history of WWE.
- Smoking: No, he is into Fitness.
- Drinking: No
- Food Preference: Non-Vegetarian
- Hobbies: Singing, Dancing, Dating, Lifting
- Color: White
- Actor: Shahrukh Khan (Indian Superstar)
- Holiday Destination: India
John Cena Relationship with India
- The population of India is exorbitant, around 1.3 billion, thus this country cannot be ignored by anyone in the world.
- Maximum Number of fans of Cena Are from India, Does he has visited India many times in the past and shares a special relationship with the people living there.
- John also got impressed By an Indian film star Shah Rukh Khan (SRK). He loves watching all his movies and songs and Doesn’t shy away from being called a fan of him. Many times in the past Cena has shared on Twitter that he absolutely loves Shahrukh and India.
Interesting Facts which every John Cena fan should know
- His Address: 2326 Camp Indianhead Road Land O Lakes, FL
- He could not have survived as a child since he was born with an umbilical cord wrapped around his neck multi-folded. This is a potentially life-threatening situation for a baby. But luck was with him.
- Cena always wanted to lift weights and started working out in the gym as young as 12 years of age.
- He considers the number 54 as lucky since college days when he used to win football matches wearing a t-shirt numbered 54. He continued it as even now he can be seen wearing that number often.
- Whenever John goes, he gets surrounded by women all over. He is loved and admired by female fans for his cute dimples, muscular body and, handsome personality.
- The theme song of John Cena ‘You Can’t See Me‘ broke all records when it was released. His name got attached to the song, Billions of people around the Globe absolutely loved the music. This was one of the major reason of Cena’s Global fame and popularity.
- He is very fond of singing since childhood, he used to sing in his school and college days. You would be amazed to know that the song ‘My Time is Now Now’ was also sung by him.
- He Loves to drive around in the city and owns many sports car including Mercedes McLaren and Mustang.
- I bet you didn’t know that As a child he was a very skinny kid and used to get bullied in school.
- His journey from a skinny school kid to one of the strongest man in the world capable of lifting 500 lbs Big Show has been remarkable.
- He has won the Royal Rumble match twice, in the year 2008 and 2013.
- There was a time back then in the 2000s When there were only two megastars of WWE Batista and John Cena. The entire world was crazy for them. Cena held the WWE championship whereas Dave held the World Heavy Weight Championship. Both of them dominated the industry and ruled the entertainment world. It was in the year 2008 that they both first fought against each other head-on. Even though Cena Lost the very first match against The Animal, It was him who sustained in the long run and went ahead to become the face of WWE, forcing Batista to choose other profiles like MMA and Acting as a career.
Check Out Now: WWE Dave Batista Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Biography
- In the year 2004, He was a rapper, actor, professional bodybuilder. All at the same time.
- Cena wasn’t from a wealthy family. Rather he had to do odd jobs like being a limousine driver in the past to earn a living.
- His latest Squats record was 750 Lbs which he told to his fans on Twitter.
- Links to his official social media accounts are:
- Twitter: twitter.com/JohnCena
- Facebook: facebook.com/johncena
- Instagram: instagram.com/johncena
- STFU has always been his favorite finishing move.
John Cena Muscle Building Diet Plan
- Diet is quintessential along with heavy workout to get a body like him.
- Although he trains very hard in the gym, the secret behind John Cena’s perfect body is the Diet, which is as follows:
- 16 boiled eggs-white portion of 8 eggs only
- 100-150gms Oat meat with raisins and applesauce
- 2-3 liters of milk
- Rich protein shake and high protein food
- 2 chicken breasts
- 100gms of Brown veggies and rives.
- Wheat Bread
Pre and Post workout Diet:
- Whey Protein shakes with bananas and ice-cream in it.
Late evening snacks:
- Whey Protein shakes with cheese.
- 200 gms Grilled fish or chicken
- Brown rice or pasta
- Raw or boiled vegetables
- Dressed salad with green items mainly.