Jay Cutler (Bodybuilder) Height, Weight, Age, Body Stats, Diet Plan, Wiki Bio
Bodybuilder Jay Cutler has a huge muscular body, so as his diet. He won consecutive Arnold Classic titles in 2002, 2003, and 2004, and came second to Ronnie Coleman in the Mr. Olympia competition four times before claiming the title again in 2006, thus he is also termed as the next Arnold Schwarzenegger. His body stats are height 5 ft 9 inches, thighs 31 inches, arms 22.5 inches, chest 60 inches, neck 19.5 inches, calves 20 inches, waist 34 inches. Let’s check out his complete biography followed by muscle building diet plan.
Jay Cutler Wiki/Bio
|Real/Born Name||Jason Isaac Cutler|
|Nick Name||Jay Cutler, Cuts|
|Date of Birth/Birthday||August 03, 1973|
|Age (in 2019)||46 years|
|Birth Place/Born in||Sterling, Worcester, Massachusetts, USA|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Leo|
|Lives in/Residence||Sterling, Worcester, Massachusetts, USA|
|Profession/Work||IFBB (International Federation of Bodybuilders) Professional Bodybuilder|
|Is he Dead or Alive||Alive|
Jay Cutler Childhood/Young Info
|School||Wachusett Regional High School|
|College||Quinsigamond Community College|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in Criminal Justice|
Jay Cutler Body, Physical Stats, Measurements
|Height in Meters||1.75 m|
|Height in Centimetres||175 cm|
|Jay Cutler Height in Feet-Inches||5 ft 9 in|
|Weight in Kilograms||Contest – 124 kg|
Offseason – 140 kg
|Weight in Pounds||Contest – 274 pounds|
Offseason – 310 pounds
|Body Figure Measurements|
|Chest Size||58 in / 150 cm|
|Waist||34 in or 86 cm|
|Biceps/Arms||22 in / 56 cm|
Jay Cutler Family, Parents, Siblings
|Father Name and Occupation||Not Known|
|Mother Name and Occupation||Not Known|
|Elder Brother||Yes, he does have an elder brother who owns a construction company.|
|Elder Sister||No, he doesn’t have an elder sister.|
|Younger Brother||No, he doesn’t have a younger brother.|
|Younger Sister||No, he doesn’t have a younger sister|
Jay Cutler Girlfriends/Spouse/Children
|Marital Status||Married to Kerry Cutler, but divorced her.|
|Wife Name||Kerry Cutler (Ex-Wife)|
|Past Relations/Ex-Girlfriends||There were rumors of him dating a girl named Danielle in the past.|
Currently, he is dating a girl named Angie Feliciano.
Jay Cutler Money/Earning
|Jay Cutler Net Worth in Dollars||$230 million|
|Net Worth in Indian Rupees||220 Crore Indian Rupees|
- Debut Movie: He has not acted in any films yet.
- Debut TV Show:
- 2001, Mr. Olympia Championship, Jay Cutler was tested positive for banned diuretics.
- He has been accused of taking large doses of anabolic steroids.
- Smoking: No
- Drinking: Yes
- Food Preference: Non-Vegetarian
- Hobbies: Playing Basketball, Football
- Color: White
- Food: Steak
- TV shows: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2000)
- Cheat food: Fat-free frozen yogurt
- Exercise: Walking barbell lunges
- Body Part: Legs and Arms
- Movie: Die Hard series (1988)
Interesting Facts about Bodybuilder Jay Cutler
- He is best known as 4 Mr. Olympia winner (2006, 2007, 2009 and 2010) and 3 times Arnold Classic Champion.
- Marcos Rodriguez is his personal trainer.
- He started weightlifting at a meager age of 18 years and then never looked back. The rest is history.
- He has two pets, named Scrappy (Cockapoo) and Trace (Airedale terrier).
- Jay Cutler was seen on the front cover of various fitness magazines including Muscle and Fitness Magazine, Muscular Development Magazine.
- He was ranked 2nd after Phil Health (1st) in the 2011 Mr. Olympia.
- Cutler is truly a legend in the bodybuilding world. His 4 times Mr. Olympia title (2006, 2007, 2009, 2010) reiterates this fact.
- At the age of 20 years NPC (National Physique Committee) Iron Bodies Invitational – Teenage & Men’s Middleweight Championship title was awarded to him. Interestingly this was his first ever bodybuilding title.
- “CEO MUSCLE – Jay Cutler’s No Nonsense Guide To Successful Bodybuilding.” is a book officially released by him.
- His lifestyle is luxurious and lavish. Videos of his house, cars, dogs etc. are very popular on YouTube. People also love watching him exercise in the gym
- Jay is a very humble human being. He always greets his fans, eagerly takes selfies with them and is always approachable even in the gym.
- After a severe injury which compelled him to cut back on his bodybuilding engagements, he founded a muscle nutritional supplement company called Cutler Nutrition.
- His official website is JayCutler.com on which apart from selling supplements, clothing, and goodies, he also endorses a hair growth inhibitor product.
- Cutler worked in his brother’s concrete construction business, Cutler Bros for many years as a kid.
Jay Cutler Diet Plan
He consumes a large amount of food to maintain such huge muscles, and indeed his daily diet is something which may make a regular gym going guy puke. Jay Cutler’s Diet broadly comprises 5 meals a day. According to him, the Breakfast is the most important meal of the entire day. Also, he recommends eating every 1.5 hours to keep the metabolism on the go and avoid muscle breakdown.
Meal 1 (Breakfast)
925 calorie, 85gm protein, 100gm carbohydrates, and 25gm fat
- 16 egg -white portion only
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 dry Ezekiel toast
- 3 slices of Ezekiel toast
Meal 2: (Snacks)
1100 calories, 90gm protein, 80gm carbohydrates, 40gm fat
- 3 cup rice
- 10oz. steak
Beef should be a part of a bodybuilder’s diet as it has creatine which helps muscle growth.
Meal 3: (Lunch)
1300 calories, 175gm carbohydrates, 110gm protein, 30gm fat
- 3 cup rice
- 12 oz chicken
This is Jay Cutler’s pre-workout meal. Rice and chicken enhance muscles with sufficient protein and carbs and Rice increases calories in the meal.
Meal 4 (Dinner)
700 calories, 100gm carbohydrates, 75gm protein, 10gm fat
- 2-3 cups brown rice
- 12 oz buffalo meat
Buffalo meat is a nutrient-rich lean source of protein.
Jay Cutler Supplements:
500 calories, 80gm carbohydrates, 45gm protein, low fat-3gm
- Nitro-Tech hardcore/Cell-Tech Hardcore Stack.
- Servings of Glutamine, Zinc, Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin B Complex, and Vitamin-C.
These protein and carbohydrate supplements help Jay Cutler to augment and maintain his strength and muscle mass along with ensuring good health of his bones and joints.