Cristiano Ronaldo CR7 Wiki Biography, Height, Wife, Affairs, Children, Body Workout
CR7 as the world knows him. Ronaldo has been the captain of Portugal football team. He started off his club career with Manchester United and has been the part of their champions league winning team. Ronaldo moved to Real Madrid when he was offered a record-breaking contract off 128 million dollars. He has seen many highs and lows in his career, his latest high being when he took his national team to the semifinals of the euro cup. In his club season for Real Madrid, he scored a whopping 60 goals and was second behind Lionel Messi. Ronaldo has many children but is not married yet. Here is complete wiki biodata followed by workout plan for Cristiano Ronaldo which keeps him in such a tight condition.
Cristiano Ronaldo Wiki/Bioography
|Real/Born Name||Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro|
|Nick Name||CR, Ron, Ronnie, CR7, C. Ronaldo, Cris, The Sultan Of The Stepover, Rocket Ronaldo|
|Date of Birth/Birthday||February 5, 1985|
|Age (in 2019)||34|
|Birth Place/Born in||Funchal, Madeira, Portugal|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Aquarius|
|Lives in/Residence||Madrid, Spain|
|Profession/Work||International Portuguese Footballer|
|Is he Dead or Alive||Alive|
|School||He attended a local school from where he was expelled after he threw a chair on his teacher. Ronaldo justified his move by saying that he was disrespected by his teacher.|
|College||He did not attend any college. Yes, he proved that excelling in sports vs being good at studies are two entirely different things.|
Cristiano Ronaldo Body Figure, Physical & Vital Stats, Measurements
|Height in Meters||1.85 m|
|Height in Centimeters||185 cm|
|Height in Feet-Inches||6 ft 1 in|
|Weight in Kilograms||81 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||179 lb|
|Body Figure Measurements||43-33-14|
|Chest Size||43 in|
|Eye Color||Hazel Brown|
Family, Parents, Siblings
|Father Name and Occupation||José Dinis Aveiro ( a sports kit man)|
|Mother Name and Occupation||Maria Dolores dos Santos Aveiro (Homemaker)|
|Elder Brother||Hugo Aveiro|
|Elder Sisters||Liliana Katia Aveiro and, Elma Aveiro|
|Younger Brother||He doesn’t have a younger brother|
|Younger Sister||He doesn’t have a younger sister|
Cristiano Ronaldo Girlfriends/Spouse/Children
|Marital Status||Unmarried, but engaged and has children.|
|Wife Name and Occupation||Georgina Rodriguez ( a model and a dancer)|
|Son||Yes, he has two sons, Cristiano Ronaldo Jr (the identity of his mother was never revealed) and Mateo Ronaldo.|
|Daughter||Yes, he has two daughters, Eva Maria, and Alana Martina|
|Past Relations/Ex-Girlfriends||Jordana Jardel ( fashion model)|
Mia Judaken (fashion model)
Merche Romero (fashion model)
Gemma Atkinson (film actress)
Nereida Gallardo (fashion model)
Olivia Saunders (film actress)
Paris Hilton (film actress)
Irina Shayk (fashion model) (had a baby him her)
Rita Pereira (actress)
Daniella Chavez (fashion model)
Andressa Urach (fashion model)
Lucia Villalon (news reporter)
Alessia Tedeschi (fashion model)
Maja Darving (model)
Alesia Riabenkova (fashion model)
Paula Suarez (model)
Georgina Rodriguez (had babies with her)
|Cristiano Ronaldo Net Worth in Dollars||$450 million|
|Net Worth in Indian Rupees||3300 Crore Indian Rupees|
- Debut: 20 August 2003, against Kazakhstan
- Jersey: Number 7 (seven)
- Position: Forward
- Memorable and breakthrough Moment: FA Cup 2004-05 Final, 4 goals scored against Arsenal as a part of Manchester United.
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s mother admitted considering an abortion while being pregnant with him.
- He was banned from a match after showing his middle-finger while playing in England.
- He has been arrested by the police in 2005 after allegations of rape committed on a woman during his stay in a hotel in Central London.
- Albeit proclaiming himself as a non-alcoholic, he was caught drunk at a nightclub in 2008.
- He attracted stark criticism after he went ahead and celebrated his 30th birthday despite his team losing on that day.
- Smoking: No never
- Drinking: No never
- Food Preference: Both Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian
- Hobbies: Working out and listening to music
- Color: White
- Actor: Luis Figo
- Food: Portuguese Cuisines
- Movie: The sixth sense (1999)
Interesting Facts which every Cristiano Ronaldo fan should know
- His name was kept by his father after getting influenced by 40th US president and actor Ronald Reagan.
- His family was very poor. Rather Cristiano had to share a single room with his siblings.
- He somehow convinced his mother to let him quit schooling and take up football professionally. He was anyways kicked out of the school after he smashed the head of his teacher with a chair. Dangerous indeed.
- Ronaldo had a racing heart disease in his childhood which could have prevented him from playing football forever in his life. Luckily despite invasive heart treatment and surgery, he was back to the field after recovery.
- He went on to become the first Portuguese playing of Machester United. Which also gave him the tag of the most expensive player in English soccer history.
- He demanded t-shirt number 28 in Manchester United but was given the number 7, previously worn by legends like David Beckham.
- Alex Furguson, his manager has been a father figure for him in the sports.
- He scored his first goal by a free kick in Manchester United. And also scored a hat-trick against New Castle United.
- He had to remain out of the game for 10 weeks accounting to his ankle surgery on 7th July 2008.
- According to Cristiano, the best goal he ever scored was a 40-yard strike against Porto.
- After joining Real Madrid in 2009, he again got a tag of the most expensive player in terms of the transfer fee in football.
- Undoubtedly he is considered the best football player in the world.
- He is the only player to have won four Europian Golden Shoe awards.
- Even though throwing a chair on his teacher might be raising doubts on his personality and character, you would be amazed to know that he is a true human being as he never got a tattoo on his body as that could have been a hindrance to his regular blood donation habit.
Cristiano Ronaldo Fitness Workout
Like most of the athletes, Cristiano Ronaldo carries out his workout session for no more than 5 days a week. As he is not a bodybuilder, the workout regimen includes lots of cardio exercises, strength training exercises, ground-based exercises like free kicks and football practice. His perfectly lean athletic body is proof of his endurance and physical strength.
His soccer workout is a sort of passion for him. Depending upon his matches schedule his practice lasts for 3-4 hours which focus to build cardiovascular endurance and increase stamina. It is lead by a penalty and free kicks and ends by a practice match for a perfect Soccer workout.
Cristiano Ronaldo has a perfect 6 pack abs due to the fact that his body fat percentage is less than 10 %, which is naturally maintained via a consistent workout regimen every day for 3-5 hours. He is not a bodybuilder and has not built his abs by crunches or different abs exercises. Rather soccer and its vigorous practice in itself is more efficient than a cardio workout or isolated abs exercises.
If you wanna build 6 packs like Ronaldo and are not a soccer player, don’t worry, just be regular to your strength training exercises, and ensure that your body fat percentage is lower than 10%. Excess of Crunches will not help in getting 6 packs, rather they can hurt your lower back.
Daily Gym Exercises:
Apart from his game as a workout, the strength training exercises are done separately and isolated for different muscle groups which are as follows:
- 5 sets, 5 repetitions each of Dumbbell Bench Press.
- 3 sets, 15 reps of Pull Ups
- 3 sets 10-12 reps Bent Over Barbell Rows.
- Calves Raise
- Standing Barbell Curls
- Dumbbell Curls
Apart from these, Cristiano Ronaldo’s abs are enhanced by Sit-ups, Forearms by barbell wrist curls, and shrugs exercises are also done periodically for core strength.