Channing Tatum Height Weight Age, Wiki, Wife Divorce, Affairs & More
Channing Tatum Wiki/Bio
|Real/Born Name||Channing Matthew Tatum|
|Date of Birth/Birthday||April 26, 1980|
|Age (in 2019)||39|
|Birth Place/Born in||Cullman, Alabama, USA|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Taurus|
|Lives in/Residence||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Profession/Work||Hollywood Actor, Film Producer, Dancer, Model|
|Is he Dead or Alive||Alive|
Channing Tatum Childhood/Young Info
|School||Gaither High School|
Tampa Catholic High School
|College||Glenville State College in Glenville, West Virginia|
|Educational Qualification||Under-graduate as he dropped out of his college.|
Channing Tatum Body Figure, Physical Stats, Measurements
|Height in Meters||1.85 m|
|Height in Centimeters||185 cm|
|Height in Feet-Inches||6 ft 1 in|
|Weight in Kilograms||89 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||196 lb|
|Body Figure Measurements||45-32-16|
|Chest Size||45 in|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
Channing Tatum Family, Parents, Siblings
|Father Name and Occupation||Glenn Tatum (Has his own Construction Business as a Builder)|
|Mother Name and Occupation||Kay Faust (Works in an Airline)|
|Elder Brother||Christopher Anderson (Step-Brother)|
|Elder Sister||He doesn’t have an elder sister|
|Younger Brother||He doesn’t have a younger brother|
|Younger Sister||Paige Tatum|
Channing Tatum Girlfriends/Spouse/Children
|Marital Status||Unmarried, divorced Jenna Dewan in April 2018|
|Marriage Date||11th July 2009|
|Ex-Wife Name and Occupation||Jenna Dewan, American Actress, Dancer|
|Son||No, he doesn’t have a son.|
|Daughter||Everly Elizabeth Maiselle Tatum, born on 31st May 2013.|
|Past Relations/Ex-Girlfriends||Eliska Sursova (2004-2005)|
Jenna Dewan Tatum (Ex-Wife)
Jessie J (2018) (Singer)
|Channing Tatum Net Worth in Dollars||$50 million|
|Net Worth in Indian Rupees||364 Crore Indian Rupees|
- Debut Movie: Coach Carter (2005) as Jason Lyle
- Debut TV Show: CSI: Miami (2002-2012) as Bob Davenport
- Awards: He was awarded “People’s Choice Award” in 2016.
- Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Tatum announced their separation after almost a decade-long married life. They both didn’t care about the ramifications of their divorce on their daughter. The couple knew each other from a very long time, fell in love during the movie step up 2006, And finally got married only in 2009. The exact reason behind their divorce is still not known to the public. Thankfully Channing Tatum on his official Instagram account clarified about their divorce in a beautifully printed letter image describing how much they love each other.
- There have been rumors that he has started a live-in relation With his girlfriend Jessie J, a singer. There is a possibility that Jenna Dewan got to know about Channing’s secret affair and this eventually might have led to their separation. Although nothing conclusively can be said about it.
- Smoking: Yes
- Drinking: Yes
- Food Preference: Non-Vegetarian
- Hobbies: Playin sports, dancing, singing
- Color: White
- Movie: The Goonies
- Holiday Destination: New York
Interesting Facts which every Channing Tatum fan should know
- He is officially on Facebook and Instagram and has an exorbitant 20 million followers on both-. Here are the links facebook.com/channingtatum/ and instagram.com/channingtatum/
- Tatum is managed by a Talent Management Company in Beverly Hills named Management 360.
- He is a live example of multiculturalism as he cames from an Irish, German, French, and Native American ancestry.
- Channing has been associated with top brands including Armani, Abercrombie & Fitch, Mountain Dew soft drink, Pepsi soft drinks, Vogue Magazine, Nautica apparel, and American Eagle Outfitters.
- His personal trainer is William J. Harris, the guy behind his macho physique.
- His official website is channingtatumunwrapped.com
- In his college, he was the most athletic student.
- Almost all of his teenage was spent in Tampa, Florida.
- He has learned martial arts Wuzuquan Kung Fu.
- Being a handsome boy he used to get distracted by girls in his school, posing a hurdle in his academics.
- He was in all sorts of sports in his school. Be it football, basketball or martial arts. He enjoyed all and were good at them.
- He was merely 7 years old when his family moved to Mississippi.
- You would be astonished to know that Channing Tatum has even worked as a stripper in clubs during his struggling days.
- He enjoys the comedy roles the most in the films as an actor. Interestingly his fans love that too.
- Tatum divorced his wife in April 2018. Custody of the couple’s daughter is still disputed.
- He enjoys driving his Chevrolet truck. Despite being wealthy, his favorite brand remains Chevrolet.
- Recently a photo went viral which can easily be mistaken as Channing Tatum. But the man in the photo was his lookalike. The resemblance is so much that even you would be amazed and confused in the first glance. This image has been doing rounds on the Internet from quite a long time now. Let us clarify that This image is not photoshopped rather genuinely a look-alike.
- He struggled a lot in his academics not because of his casual attitude rather because he had a medical disorder called dyslexia leading to loss of attention.
- Being good at sports not only kept his fit throughout life but also enabled him to get a sports-based scholarship in college despite scoring low grades. But he eventually dropped out of his college.
- The 2006 movie Step Up in which he showed amazing dancing skills, gave his career a much-needed impetus. Later many of his movies were criticized by critics, although that did not mitigate any of his film’s revenue on box office.
- He made his first appearance as a dancer in “She Bangs” music video.
- Channing Tatum as a producer is doing quite well, he began to production houses namely 33andOut Productions and Iron Horse Entertainment.
Channing Tatum Breakfast to Dinner Diet Plan
- 3 egg omelet -cooked in coconut oil
- With spinach, broccoli, avocado, and mushrooms
- 1 Grapefruit
- 6 oz chicken
Post workout meal:
- Protein shake made with protein powder
- Low-fat milk
- Fresh Fruits
- 8 oz lean meat
- Baked sweet potato with coconut oil
- Green salad with olive oil and vinegar
- 8 oz salmon
- Grilled asparagus
- Dressed salad
- Low fat cottage cheese with almond butter and sugar-free jam