Bruce Linton Wiki, Age, Height, Wife, Kids, Net Worth, Family, Biography
Scroll below to find the latest updated information on Bruce Linton (Canopy) Age, Height, Weight, Girlfriend, Birthday, Wikipedia, Biography, Body Stats, Family, Net Worth, Lifestyle & more.
Bruce Linton Wiki
|Real Name||Bruce Linton|
|Profession||Co-Founder, Co-CEO and Chairman of Canopy Growth Corporation|
|Nationality||Canadian, born in Smiths Fall, Ontario.|
|Dead or Alive||Alive|
Bruce Linton Age
|Date of Birth||He was born in the year 1968|
|Age (in 2019)||51 years old|
Height (How Tall?)
|Height in feet||5 feet 9 Inch Tall|
|Height in meters||1.75m|
|Parents||No information regarding his parents could be found on the internet.|
|Siblings||He has never talked about his siblings in any of his videos ever. Thus, it is safe to assume that he doesn’t have any brothers or sisters.|
|Children||Yes, he has 2 kids.|
Bruce Linton Images Gallery
Bruce Linton Biography
- Born in 1968, Bruce Linton hails from Smiths Fall, Ontario. He is Canopy Growth Corporation’s co-founder, co-CEO and chairman. He was removed from the position of Co-Chief Executive and member of the Canopy Board.
- The formal announcement was produced on July 3, 2019, and he published in the midst of substantial losses from his role. In addition, he became the Canadian Pot Firm’s sole CEO.
- Bruce began his profession in businesses such as Marchwell Ventures Ltd, WebHancer Corporation and Clearford Water Systems Inc. Bruce later became the director of the pharmaceutical company Bedrocan Cannabis Corp.
- He was named Co-Chairman of the Board of Martello Technologies Group Inc in 2013 and has held this role in the IT service Mangement Company till 2019. He was previously named as Canopy Growth’s Chairman, Founder and Co-CEO in 2014.
- He stayed to Canopy for Tweed Marijuana Inc in 2015, and was appointed the World’s Largest Cannabis Company in April 2019. Bruce also has over 10 years of senior management knowledge in technology-based companies that also include CrossKeys Systems Corp.
- He became Canopy River Inc’s Chairman in 2017. He previously worked as CEO of Clearfors Industries, Carleton University Director, and Canadian World Youth Director.
- He also served as chairman of the Nepean Skating Club, Chairman of the Ottawa Community Loan Foundation and Board of Governor and past Chairman of the Carleton University Students Association.
- Earlier, from February 28, 2005 to December 31, 2012, he served as CEO of Clearford Industries Inc. (now Clearford Water Systems Inc.). From February 28, 2005 to May 28, 2012, the businessman also became its president. In reality, Bruce is also working as Carleton University’s CEO.
- He is also a treasurer and director of the non-profit youth organization of Canadian World Youth. According to his monetary information, Bruce Linton’s projected net worth as of 2019 is more than US$100 million.
- Indeed, the founder also served as the Nepean Skating Club’s president.