Batista Wiki Age Height Weight Wife Biography Fitness Workout Diet Plan
The WWE superstar David Batista has the best body in WWE. He is often called “The Animal” because of the way he fights and the power he has. Batista was declared the “Hottest WWE superstar”. His height is 6’6″ and weighs around 290 pounds. Batista has millions of fans throughout the world, his journey from a poor kid, to a husband of three wives, from a club bouncer to WWE and then from MMA to Hollywood, has been full of ups and downs. Here we shall see Batista’s complete personal information followed by controversies and fitness.
|Real/Born Name||David Michael Bautista|
|Nick Name||The Animal, Beast, Dave|
|Date of Birth/Birthday||January 18, 1969|
|Age (in 2019)||50|
|Birth Place/Born in||Washington, D.C., USA|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Capricorn|
|Lives in/Residence||Washington, D.C., USA|
|Profession/Work||Hollywood Actor, WWE Athlete, MMA Fighter|
|Is he Dead or Alive||Alive|
Batista Childhood/Young Info
|School||Wild Samoan Training Centre wrestling school|
Batista Body Figure, Physical Stats, Measurements
|Height in Meters||1.9 m|
|Height in Centimeters||198 cm|
|Height in Feet-Inches||6 ft 6 in|
|Weight in Kilograms||130 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||287 lb|
|Chest Size||55 in|
Batista Family, Parents, Siblings
|Father Name||David Michael Bautista|
|Mother Name||Donna Raye Bautista|
|Elder Brother||Michael Bautista|
|Elder Sister||Raye Bautista|
|Younger Brother||He doesn’t have a younger brother.|
October 2015 Sarah Jade
13 October 1998 Angie Bautista
25 March 1990 Glenda Bautista
David Bautista Wife Name and Occupation
Sarah Jade (A professional dancer)
David Bautista Ex-Girlfriends
Batista Net Worth in Dollars
David Bautista Controversies
- He was accused of using anabolic steroids to enhance muscle mass, strength, and performance.
- There is dubiousness in the industry about his real age. Some say that he used a false age to get into WWE.
- He actually wanted to quit WWE and try in films. He intentionally lost against John Cena to ease up his exit.
- The 2005 Royal Rumble match almost became a live circus. You really gotta watch that video to understand what I mean. Interestingly when Vince Mcmahon entered, he tore both his quads creating a really awkward scene in the ring. I am sure you will die laughing now when you’ll watch the video.
- He mistreated his ex-wife, left her while she was struggling against cancer. Thankfully Batista once apologized for his deeds in an interview.
- He has acknowledged that fact that he is a sex addict. Also, he is grateful to have chosen it over an addiction to alcohol or drugs. But this created lot of controversies as he was frequently seen sleeping around with fellow female wrestlers and fans.
- His affair with Melina of the MNM tag team became the center of attention in those days. Mostly because Melina had recently broken up with Batista’s colleague John Morrison. Rumors are that she was still dating John while she started her affair.
- Smoking: No
- Drinking: Yes
- Food Preference: Non-Vegetarian
- Color: Black
- Food: Steak
- Band: Metallica, Linkin Park
- Music: Unleashed by Saliva
Interesting Facts about Batista which you should know
- His Address: 2020 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Suite 179, Washington, United States
- His shoe size is 13 (US), hair color and eye color are black. He used to look damn hot and handsome before he starting losing his hair and went completely bald. He was able to revive his hair growth somehow but could never get that ‘handsome hunk look’ back.
- He has been six times World Heavy Weight champion, before retiring in the year 2010. But his comeback has become occasional.
- He made his film debut in 2010 film Wrong Side of Town.
- Afa Anoa’i and Marrese Crump were the fitness trainers behind his macho physique as a wrestler.
- His finishing signature move is Batista Bomb, which is truly very fascinating. But very few people have observed that it cannot be done without the opponent actually jumping to support and enable him in lifting up. So its all for entertainment.
- He still holds the tag of being the longest reigning World Heavy Weight Champion.
- He was a Bouncer in various clubs before entering World Wrestling Entertainment.
- He lived in poverty during his childhood which even forced him to steal.
- Even though he made it big in WWE, people seldom know his history. He entered the industry as a bodyguard to D-Von Dudley on the Smackdown.
- He became a grandfather even before he was 40 years of age. A con of having multiple wives?
- He has his own autobiography, released in the year 2007, named “Batista Unleashed“.
- His name is the same as his father’s. Interestingly his sister’s name is also the same as his mother’s. Astonishing isn’t it?
- Since he spends a lot of time traveling he doesn’t restrict himself to a rigid diet plan. Overall his diet is high in protein and low on fats. Moreover, his workouts are so intense, that he does not bother much about the number of calories and carbs consumption.
- He prefers natural carbohydrate sources such as potatoes and stays away from bread and pasta. Before a photo shoot or press conference, he loads up on carbohydrates to pump-up his muscles.
- Batista divides his workout partially into 3 days. This helps to increase muscle mass significantly. Specific cardio for Batista is not needed as running around the ring during any fight is cardio in itself, additionally having a fight during MMA sessions is also cardio and of course shooting for a superhero character film, taking camera shots, again and again, is also a form of cardio. But still, he does cardio for 20 minutes at the end of each of his workout sessions.
- Calves Raises (seated): 3 sets, 10-15 reps each
- Leg Curls (seated, lying and standing): 3 sets,10-15 reps each
- Hack Squats: 3 sets,10-15 reps each
- Leg Extensions : 3 sets,10-15 reps each
- Leg Presses: 3 sets,10-15 reps each
- Lat Pulldowns: 3 sets,10-15 reps each
- Seated Rowing: 2-3 sets,10-15 reps each
- Side Lateral Raises: 3 sets,10-15 reps each
- Rear Lateral Raises: 3 sets,10-15 reps each
- Shrugs: 3 sets,10-15 reps each
- Shoulder Press: 3 sets,10-15 reps each
- Incline Bench Press: 3 sets,10-15 repetitions each.
- Dumbbell Bench Press: 2-3 sets,10-15 repetitions each.
- Cable Crossovers: 3 sets,10-15 repetitions each.
- Dumbbell Curls: 3-4 sets,10-15 repetitions each.
- Crunches: 2-3 sets,10-15 repetitions each.
- Triceps Presses: 3 sets,10-15 reps each.
- Triceps Extensions: 2-3 sets,10-15 reps each
- Wrist Curls (normal and reverse): 3-4 sets,10-15 reps each.
- Hanging Leg Raises: 3-4 sets,10-15 reps each.
- Preacher Curls: 2-3 sets,10-15 repetitions each.