|Real Name||Alfredo James Pacino|
|Profession||Hollywood Actor, Filmmaker, Screenwriter|
|Race, Ethnicity||White, Italian ancestry|
|Dead or Alive||Alive|
|Date of Birth||April 25, 1940|
|Age (as in 2019)||79|
|Birth Place||Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States|
|Height in feet||5 ft 7 in|
|Height in meters||1.70 m|
|Weight||75 kg (175 pounds)|
|Chest Size||44 in|
|Hair Color||Brown and White|
|Distinctive Features||Heavy Voice, Flirtatious|
|Marital Status||Unmarried (Being of the few actors in Hollywood to remain unmarried)|
|Ex-Girlfriends||Veruschka von Lehndorff|
Jan Tarrant (Al Pacino had a daughter with her)
Penelope Ann Miller
|Parents||Father– Sal Pacino (Salvatore) (Insurance Agent)|
Mother– Rose Gerard Pacino
|Children||Son– Anton James Pacino|
Julie Marie Pacino
- In 1961, Al Pacino was arrested on the grounds of possessing a concealed weapon.
- His addiction to alcohol and smoking has always been a serious menace for all his co-workers and partners. Currently, he is down to herbal smoking and has almost given up on his drinking habit.
- His biggest success of all time The Godfather (1971) has various controversies attached to it. Firstly, the studio heads did not want to cast him after audition but the Director compelled them to choose him. Secondly, Al Pacino went broke after this film as he owed $15,000 to the studio, thus, he never received any remuneration for his acting in the film.
- He established himself in the 1970s when films had started to touch people’s heart. Eventually becoming the most recognized and greatest actors of all times.
- He headed the list of IMDB Top 50 biggest actors and actresses in Hollywood 2018.
- Al Pacino was too young when his parents divorced. This took a toll on his mental and physical health thereby affecting his personality. After this, he had to choose between his father and mom. He chose to live with his mom and shifted to his grandmother’s house, brought up as a single child. His lack of interest in academics forced his mother to stop supporting him financially and push him out of the house.
- Since childhood, his favorite thing to do was to recite dialogues of top heroes of his times. Little did he knew that he would end up becoming one of the most popular actors in the world. Although, he also used to dream of becoming a baseball player.
- He entered into the film industry by enrolling in his school drama club. But had to struggle a lot since his family was in poverty. Reportedly, Al Pacino did not even had money to apply for acting auditions and had to frequently borrow money. This situation dragged him into depression and anxiety. He even worked as an usher at Carnegie Hall ( he was fired from the job as he used to be caught admiring himself in the mirror frequently)
- Al Pacino attended the Herman Ridder Junior High School, after which he enrolled in the High School of Performing Arts. But he was never inclined towards studies, frequently missed classes and finally dropped out of his college and landed up in the prestigious HB Acting Studio in Greenwich Village, New York City and learned to act under the overall guidance of Lee Strasberg.
- Eventually, Al Pacino struggled his way up and grabbed roles of all kinds. His major films which earned him recognition includes The Panic in Needle Park (1971), Me, Natalie (1969), The Godfather (1972), Serpico (1973), Dog Day Afternoon (1975), Cruising (1980), Author! Author! (1982), Scarface (1983), Revolution (1985), Sea of Love (1989), Scent of a Woman (1992) amongst others.
- He is widely known as a unique actor who never imitated anyone and presented a unique talent in front of the audience. Perhaps Al has always been an inspiration for all Hollywood actors. This truly makes him a legend.
- While doing well as an actor, he started venturing into films as a Director. There have been various films which he Al had directed by could never be released.
- Al Pacino is also known for being a big flirt and king of casual dating. He remained a bachelor throughout his life. Yet he has three children. According to sources, he has slept with myriad girls and likes to date young women.
- Currently, he is dating a woman who is 36 years younger than him. She is none other than Argentinian actress Lucila Solá.
- He is also known as an actor who has always loved playing roles of power and authority.
- His mother passed away when he was only 22 years of age.
- Did you know? The 1971 movie Kramer vs. Kramer was first offered to Al Pacino, but he denied it, thus the film went to Dustin Hoffman. It isn’t only about this film, he has rejected a good number of films and repented later after their success.
- Despite being nominated frequently, he could win his first Academy Award only after 21 years of the first nomination.
- Al Pacino holds a weird record on IMDB of being the only actor to have the best (The Godfather) and the worst film (Gigli).
- He became an unmarried father for the second and third time in 2001 since his girlfriend gave birth to twins. He was 60 years of age at that time.
- Did you know? He has worked as a standup comedian in public places during his struggle days.
- He is currently managed by a private firm named United Talent Agency.
- Did you know? He is the step-son of famous artist Katherin Kovin-Pacino
- Al Pacino has been seen advertising various brands including Jeep Grand Cherokee and Sky Broadband.
- His debut movie as an actor was Me, Natalie, released in 1969. Whereas, his debut TV show was Deadly Circle of Violence, 1968 where his character was John James.
- Despite being a famous superstar, he is not on popular social media (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram).
- For his years of service in the film industry and entertainment, he was awarded the American National Medal of the Arts, at the White House in Washington, D.C. in 2012.
| Al Pacino has an estimated net worth of $150 million.|
- Smoking: Yes
- Drinking: Yes
- House: He has multiple residences including one in Beverly Hills, California, and Palisades, New York.
- Hobbies: Football, singing, Dating young women
- Food Preference: Non-Vegetarian
- Favorite Car: Range Rover and Lexus
- Party Freak?: Yes
- He Loves: Opera and Shakespear
- Fav Color: Black
- Play: Hamlet
- Fav Actor: Charles Laughton
- Fav Actress: Julie Christie
- Fitness: Despite being addicted to nicotine and alcohol and suffering from Insomnia, Al Pacino managed to sustain his good health owing to the regular fitness regime he secretly maintained throughout his life. Although he is no bodybuilder type personality and has gained belly in old age, he does ensure a healthy diet and inculcates some form of exercise in his daily routine.